Thursday, October 8, 2009

My New Purse


I took this purse class Monday at Quilts Bayou in Lake Charles. You use jelly rolls and batting to sew it together so when you through it's quilted. It was fun. I thought I would stress out. (HA) We used the pattern from http://sewuniquecreations.com. The pattern name is, "Ashley". A lady had shown her purse at the quilt guild I wanted to try it. This is my 1st time to make a purse. Some of the ladies was making theirs with fall fabric and it made me want to make another one with fall or winter looking fabrics.

2 comments:

Sharie - Moss Bluff said...

Your purse looks alot like the one I did for my granddaughter except the strips run the other direction. They are fun to make. I should make myself one.

specialfromrachel said...

I love your purse. That is a wonderful way to use strips. I'm so glad you are following my blog and I am adding yours to my list.