Monday, April 16, 2012

Design Wall Monday


 "Let's Make A Diehl" this is what a group of us at our lqs "Quilts Bayou" is calling our meetings every Wednesday.  We are picking a quilt out of one of our Kim Diehl's books and we are going to each make our own. Vonda one of the owners helped me by putting a kit together for me, since I am terrible at scrappy and picking out colors.  I think she did a great job! I have my stems made for the applique borders and I will be working on that this week.


 I am also working on a Row of the Month at Quilts Bayou, as you can see I am behind 2 months. Loving the 30's fabric and I am trying to get caught up.

1 comment:

One Minnesota Quilter said...

Those are both very pretty quilts with great fabric choices. The "let's make a Diehl" sounds kind of fun. :)
Judy